Join our Team Today!
For nearly 100 years, South Shore caregivers have been growing their career with us. Unlike bigger for-profit agencies, our nurses and caregivers work close to home in 27 South Shore communities from Milton to Plymouth.
Our patients are our family, friends and neighbors. Our field staff has flexibility to build their days around what is best for our patients and their families.
We are driven by our non-profit mission of providing quality home health care, wellness and public health services in the community.
Want to know more?
Send us your resume! Email HRResumes@nvna.org
Join the WORKSTeam – Sign On Bonus
NVNA WORKS, our private care Division, is hiring full and part-time Home Health Aides and Certified Nursing Assistants. As an incentive, we are offering a $200 Sign on Bonus to ANY NEW employee with NVNA WORKS. (The bonus will be paid in 2 installments – $100 paid upon the new hire completing 3 months of employment, and $100 paid upon 6 months of employment.) For more information please call NVNA WORKS – 781-871-1040
Want to join our team of:
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
- Office support services team members
We offer eligible employees:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 125 Flex Spending Plan
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Long Term Care Insurances
- Education (scholarships, tuition support)
- Earned Time Program
- 401(k) Retirement/Pension Plan
- Employee Wellness (yoga, stretching, personal training discounts, nutrition classes)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Day Care
- Flexible Schedules: Full-time, part-time and per diem shifts (including Baylor program)