For nearly 100 years, South Shore caregivers have been growing their career with us. Unlike bigger for-profit agencies, our nurses and caregivers work close to home in 27 South Shore communities from Milton to Plymouth.
Our patients are our family, friends, and neighbors. Our field staff has the flexibility to build their days around what is best for our patients and their families.
We are driven by our non-profit mission of providing quality home health care, wellness, and public health services in the community.
Join Our Team Of:
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
- Office Support Services team members
We Offer Eligible Employees:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 125 Flex Spending Plan
- Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and Long Term Care Insurances
- Education (scholarships, tuition support)
- Earned Time Program
- Employee Referral Program
- 401(k) Retirement/Pension Plan
- Employee Wellness (yoga, stretching, personal training discounts, nutrition classes)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Day Care
- Flexible Schedules: Full-time, part-time and per diem shifts (including Baylor program)