Our clinical specialty teams were developed to ensure that our patients always receive the highest quality of care. The teams are comprised of credentialed specialists who provide:
- Monthly education for staff on state of the art practices that can improve patient outcomes
- Consultation for staff requesting individual case(s) conferencing
- Education for patients, families, and caregivers
Our specialty teams are multi-disciplinary and address all aspects of patient care. The team approach enables all clinicians to be in agreement, providing patients with continuity of care between departments. All teaching is evidence-based and current to professional practice standards of care.
Our specialty teams include:
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Specialty Team including Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDPs)
- Congestive Heart Failure Disease Management Specialty Team including a Cardiac Home Care Nurse Practitioner
- Diabetes Disease Management Specialty Team including a Nutritionist, Nurses, and Rehabilitation specialists
- Falls Prevention Specialty Team lead by Physical and Occupational Therapists
- Pain Management Specialty Team including a Nurse Practitioner
- Wound Care Specialty Team lead by Certified Wound Care and Ostomy Nurse (CWCON)
Our specialty programs are designed for motivating and empowering patients with chronic diseases and help our patients remain at home with the best possible quality of life.
These goals include:
- Reduce complications
- Decrease health costs
- Educate the patient and the caregiver
- Improve the patient’s quality of life
With a focus on making home care an attractive alternative to facility care for patients, families, and referral sources by getting patients out of the hospital as quickly as possible with the support of trained home health care professionals.