The following information is for medical professionals ONLY! If you are a patient or family needing assistance please call our main number (781) 659-2342
Working Together to Get Patients Home
Our team understands the pressure on a busy hospital, physician office and SNF/ALF staff. We are a good partner with case managers and can accept patients 24/7, weekends and holidays. We share the same goals to keep your patients safe and home.
- Medicare-certified Home Care
- Palliative Care
- Pat Roche Hospice Home, Hingham (non-profit Hospice Residence)
- Hospice care
- NVNA WORKS (private duty care)
- NVNA SUPPORTS (support groups, wellness, public health)
We are honored to be part of the Partners HealthCare Hospice Collaborative Network
Is your patient/family ready for hospice care?
Palliative Care Specialty Professional Service – Partnering with Primary Care
Our physician and nurse practitioners work to support busy primary care practitioners as an extension of their team. If you are a healthcare provider and have a patient who might benefit from palliative care please contact our team for a consultation. We will help coordinate communication between your patient, family and all other providers to support our patient’s goals.
- We support our shared, complex patients with management of refractory pain, complex depression, anxiety, grief, and existential distress.
- We assist our fellow healthcare providers in conflict resolution regarding goals or methods of treatment within families, between staff and families and among treatment teams.
MD Order Line: (781) 610-1598
Lana Legere, LPN
Any type of order that a provider needs to call in for patients including therapy, medications, wound care, wound vacs, IV therapy and to get updates on your patients.
Provider-only Fax Lines:
- Central Intake: (781) 659-2139
- Hospice Intake: (781) 659-4736
- Medical Records: (781) 610-1594
If you are interested in using our Portal to sign your physician orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org