NVNA WORKS Programs
Whatever the need, NVNA WORKS provides the care, services, and programs to make your life easier, all under one roof.
At Your Aide Program
We provide care when family can’t be there. Whether it’s overnight at a loved one’s hospital bedside or day and night during a short-term rehab stay.
Our trained and certified aides can provide the extra companionship and assistance a loved one may need during difficult times in an unfamiliar setting.
We assist clients transitioning from their present home to a new home, such as an assisted living community.
Our caregivers will meet clients while they are still in their homes and spend time with them there getting ready for the move. Once relocated, the caregiver continues to visit in the new setting until the client becomes comfortable with their new surroundings.
We help clients be part of the big day. Our caregivers can assist with transportation to/from and care during a wedding and reception. We can also help out at your home if your loved one is not up for attending the wedding.
Care Resources and Planning Program
A custom roadmap of resources, options, and suggestions for dementia patients and families.
- Best options and implement ideas for loved ones with Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- A custom family meeting and individual plan that considers both family dynamics and preferred living environments
Help answering common family questions, such as:
- How do we keep our loved ones safe at home?
- When is the right time to bring in services, what type do we need and who pays?
- How do we tell when our loved one is no longer safe at home and what steps do we take to help?
- How do we support the primary caregiver(s) and/or “well spouse”?
- What do we look for in adult day health/assisted living/nursing home?
- How do we tell him/her they have to move?
To get more information and to take part in our care resources and planning program, please contact Joan Wright, Certified Dementia Practitioner, Certified Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care Trainer at (781) 610-1422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parkinson’s Physical Therapy Assistant Program
Parkinson’s-related studies show that exercise helps to reduce disability as well as enhances dopamine transmission and improves motor function. Our Parkinson’s PTA Program expounds on this research by customizing individual physical therapy sessions for people with Parkinson’s.
Our program customized individual physical therapy sessions for people with Parkinson’s to improve:
- Strength and Endurance
- Walking Ability
- Balance and Mobility
How do I start?
- An initial visit by licensed Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) to assess needs and tailor exercise program accordingly
- Subsequent one-hour visits* by PTA to follow a customized exercise program
This is a private pay service that does not require a doctor’s referral. We do recommend, however, that you inform your doctor about your involvement with our private physical therapy program.
* Visits are scheduled on a weekly basis with the option of increased frequency of two visits/week
Home Today Program
Going home is exciting, but also overwhelming. We can help from day one.
Day One Support:
- Transportation home for the hospital or a skilled rehab facility
- Medication support and pharmacy pick-up
- Running errands
Other Personalized Services:
- Nursing care
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy
- Home health aides
- Light housekeeping
- Nighttime routine and overnight support
- Bathing and personal care