Our goal is to keep our patients safe, home, and out of the hospital. Through telehealth, we provide high-quality coordinated care through virtual technology including phone, video chat, and text messaging with healthcare providers.
What exactly is telehealth?
Telehealth uses technology to allow patients to take daily vitals and be engaged with their care plan, without having to travel to their health care providers office. Each tablet is customized to the patient’s unique needs to take and track their daily vitals, report their medication adherence, log daily activity, and take a customized survey to see how they are doing.
How are patients monitored?
Through the 4G enabled tablets, providers are able to track their patients and will receive alerts when the patient is not adhering to their treatment plan or has high-risk vital readings. Clinicians are then able to intervene to help prevent readmittance to the hospital.
What is provided in each kit?
Each kit is specific to our patients and includes:
- Educational videos
- Care plans
- Medication reminders
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Weight Scale
- Pulse Oximeter
HRS Telemonitoring Software
Through the HRS Telemonitoring Software, patients are able to:
- Measure weight, blood pressure, heart rate, glucose and SPO2, and track their readings
- Let clinicians know of symptoms through a daily survey
- Learn about their disease condition and how to manage it
- Track their medication adherence and progress
- Communicate with their clinician via text, phone, or video chat