Welcome to our employee portal! Here you will find:
- Upcoming events
- Wellness programs
- Employee login portal
- NVNA shop
Refer a Friend to NVNA and Hospice
$1000 Employee Referral Bonus for our Current “HOT JOB”
Weekend Clinical Manager
The Weekend Clinical Manager is responsible for providing quality care to patient/clients and
families and supervising, guiding and directing weekend staff. Manages the communication and
coordination of quality services. Process all requests for service (referrals); ensure all information
Is complete and accurate; forward to appropriate personnel for billing and filing.
Assign admissions (referrals) to appropriate nursing team ensuring admission is
performed within 24 hours after request has been made or sooner depending upon
the acuity level of patient.
- Registered Nurse (Bachelor’s Degree preferred)
- Current Massachusetts License (in good standing)
- 5+ years of nursing experience (1 of which in community health)
- 1+ years of triage experience
- Medicare/Managed Care experience preferred)
Refer a Part-time (30 hours) Weekend Clinical Manager for employment with the Agency from June 4 until July 3 and receive a $1,000 bonus!
Payment paid in 3 installments:
· $400 when the Weekend Clinical Manager starts
- $200 after the Weekend Clinical Manager completes 3 months of employment
- $400 after the Weekend Clinical Manager completes 6 months of employment
See HR for details
Student Nurses – Teaching for Our Future
We are so grateful that our nurses share their skill and compassion with students. Our UMASS Boston and MGH Institute for Health Professionals teams recently presented to both our staff and our patients.